APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 2ND, 2021
WINNER ANNOUNCED: MARCH 9TH, 2021
After serving in the Armed Forces, beginning a rewarding career is one of the most important steps a veteran can take. Sadly, the expense of attending college or enrolling in a vocational training program can be a major obstacle.
We are proud to announce our partnership with We Are The Mighty to provide one full-ride scholarship available to the military + veteran community.
Veteran-Backed Tech Education
One-third of V School staff members are veterans, and the school is approved to accept the G.I. Bill. More importantly, the program is highly-rated and seeks to help students to succeed in more ways than one. Here’s what every student can expect from the V School experience:
- Comprehensive education in tech, following one of two tracks: web development or UX/UI design.
- Flexible schedule based on content-mastery, not rigid deadlines
- Outcome-based training focused on preparing students for future employment
- A student-staff ratio of 1:8
- Access to a lifetime of career support from industry insiders
- Assistance building a strong portfolio to help land your first job in tech
- Mentorship from alumni and fellow vets
On Course Report, 55 students have reviewed the school, with an average rating of 4.8 stars out of 5.
Who the V School Scholarship is for
If you’re an outstanding member of the military community who’s passionate about coding and ready to step into a new career, we’re talking to you. Military spouses and family are welcome, too!
How to Apply
Prior coding experience isn’t required, but every applicant will need to take an aptitude test to see whether you’d make a good fit. You’ll also have to fill out an application and answer a few essay questions. Easy!
If you’re interested in being the recipient of the Full-Ride Military + Veteran Scholarship, apply online right here. We can’t wait to meet you!